Looking back on 2013, my heart is full of gratitude.
To those who have stopped by, commented or shared – thank you. I sincerely thank you for allowing me to be a part of your journey. It is my hope that somehow, you have found it helpful as you walk your own road; at least entertaining.
Now for a drumroll……
Here are the top 5 posts from 2013
5. Completely Broken/ The Amazing Story of ‘Coach’ Gary Weller – I saw a picture on Facebook of Gary competing in a hand cycling race – he continues to inspire me.
4. One Word Can Change Your Life – It was awesome to have Mike Ashcraft guest post on he and Rachel Olsen’s book “My One Word”. This story is my testimony of gratitude for my word this year.
3. To a Father of Boys… – I had so much fun writing this post and reminiscing on the 3 1/2 wonderful years I’ve been blessed to be a father to MJ, Wyatt and Greyson. To my awesome brother-in-law Ruffin and his equally awesome wife Libby as they welcomed their son James Ruffin Bailey IV in early December.
2. The Hardest Blog Post I’ve Ever Written – This is the story of my grandfather, Mendel Ham. The feedback on this post has humbled me to my core. I’m honored to carry on my grandfather’s legacy.
1. Just Good Food/A Lifetime Legacy – The wonderful legacy of Ida Jean Mayhew and the Goody Goody Omelet House.